Saturday, January 8, 2011

..MY..2011..RESOLUTIONS..

 To be honest, it is already late for people to do their wishlist sand resolutions for 2011 but I think it is better than nothing right? So here I have listed some of my resolutions for 2011 and I am going to work hard to achieve all that. Hopefully you guys will help me get through all the pain and gain and lets rock this year together!!


My AlmostAwesome resolutions:
  1. Speak and write in English more frequent 
  2. Be more hardworking
  3. Mentally and physically healthy 
  4. Go to Japan
  5. Go to New Zealand
  6. Get at least one Credit in fifth Semester and two Credits in sixth Semester
  7. Take more pictures of places I went to
  8. Gain more friends this year
  9. Blog often
  10. Go to events and have conversations with people
  11. Save some money for the future
  12. Work part time
  13. Learn one new English word a day
  14. Eat less sugary and savoury food and drink more water. 
  15. Lost 10 kilosssssssss. Whatever haha
So that is my list and finally, I wanted to tell you guys that on 31st December  2010, I celebrated New Year Eve in front of Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge and  together we watched an awesome 12 minutes of beautiful fireworks although it felt like it was only 5 minutes. Awesome night nonetheless. :D

Will tell more about how I celebrated New Year Eve here on the next post! Thank you people for reading my blog :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment