Sunday, October 14, 2018

Our Dream Home

Assalamualaikum and hello..
On the 5th of October, my husband made a sudden visit to my area, where he took the earliest flight to Sibu and took a bus to Nurliana's cafe in Selangau. That was so brave of him considering the fact that it was his first time coming here. I came with kak Sheeda and we ordered some food as we were getting hungry. As the food arrived, so did my husband's bus.

I am soooo thankful to finally see his face. We had a quick dinner, went to a shop to buy some things and my husband drove using kak Sheeda's car to bring us back home.

Please bear in mind that after almost three years getting married, this is my first time ever bringing my husband to my house, and believe me that I was not bothered at all to clean up my house. It was a mess; except for my toilet as I like my toilet sparkly and clean. Haha.

My husband first impression, wow your house is soo big. Haha I know rightttt, and I knew he was eyeing all the dust and mess I made hahahaha. We settled down our stuff and we had a nice and looong chat before we went to sleep. Aha, I might as well told you readers that my school's electricity is supplied by supposedly 2 generators but one of them went kapoot, meaning we have to 'catu' our electricity and this has been going on for months okay. I reminded Farhad that at 1 o'clock the power will turn off and he might feel hot or sweaty as the fan will stop. He said, ehhh I don't mind, I can handle it.

At one oclock, my eyes went automatically open like a hawk and I hurriedly switched on my trusted mini fan and put it next to my husband's face. And I went back to sleep. Heh3 good wife deed is doneee. However, when I woke up in the morning, the fan was next to my face! Oh darling, you are sooo sweet okay I felt like crying and hugging him but I dont want to disturb his sleep. He looked tired.

I, feeling like the good wife, happily boiled some water to make a drink for my hubby but I didnt have milo, so I went next door to ask for some Milo and had a little chit chat with kak Sheeda before came back home. We had breakfast made by kak Sheeda (I have no fridge, no food stock as well, so can you see how messed up my life is?) and soon after we went back home, my husband made up my room. He cleaned up everything and made sure everything is clean and cicak-less. Hahahahaha omg did I summon someone far away from Miri just to clean up my room? hahaha

At 11, we went to Mukah and my husband asked to go to DIY and he bought a lot of things for my room. And we checked in in a small hotel room.

Fast forward to night, he later told me that he enjoyed staying in my house (really? Cleaning up the mess I made and wipe all the dust and tahi cicaks?? hahaha) he told me he dreamed of having a house for both of us to live in. Ahhhh.....

That was when it hits me. I really wanted to cry at that time but I managed to held it all in. He said, he wanted a place for both of us to settle down. A place where he can design and decorate the house according to our likings. Where we can eat together, do activities together. When he came to my house last night, it feels like as if his dream is turning into a reality. He felt excited to decorate my room, to make it lively and homey. Even it was just for a day, it made his heart content and he enjoyed the moment we spent together, in a space where we can call it a home.

I remembered on 2017, we were stoked when we were invited to book a key for a Prima house but the house we were eyeing for was fully booked. I was a little disappointed but it took me until now to realise that my husband was heartbroken. He wanted to settle down so bad, so that he and I can finally start our life together. He even mentioned of moving in to Mukah so that we can be together. I can only smile upon listening to his suggestion.

After he went back to Miri, I added the things he bought for my room and voila, it did make my room nicer and cosier. It felt more like home and it made me think, Oh this is what a nice home made you feel. Accepted, safe and comfortable. And it made me miss him more.

Us at Mukah 'international' airport bwahahaha


Dear friends,
Farhad and I are a couple who wishes to lead a life like a normal couple, but what is normal anyways? At this moment, meeting once every month, living in a hotel room and dining in restaurants are our normals. While I do secretly enjoy the nice hotel rooms and good food, it lacks the personal touch and the feeling only a home gives.
Sooooo.... Please pray that we can finally be together, search for a house in southern area and able to experience the joy of living together in a place where we called home. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment